In Shape Dream Shape GABA 90 Caps
(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
(edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Natural more Restful Sleep while Decreasing BodyFat
lose body fat
gain lean muscle
lose weight while you sleep
anti aging properties (HGH)
improvements to skin and hair
improve sleep cycles
very effective analgesic
stabilizing effects on blood pressure
arthritis and lower back pain relief
In Shape Dream Shape - Pure Gaba Caps In Shape Dream Shape is pure Gamma-Aminobutryic Acid (GABA); an amino acid. GABA is used primarily for fat loss as it has be shown to stimulate the body's ability to secrete the powerful fat burning hormone HGH during sleep.
Pure Gaba Caps are an all natural protein based compound classified as a neurotransmitter; that is, a natural substance that helps nerve impulses cross synapses and communicate with one another.
What does GABA do? In addition to its positive effect on the nervous system, numerous medical studies have proven GABA to have many other important positive effects on the body following supplementation.
The end result... you will feel and look better.
How does it work?
Modern advances in medical research have uncovered a number of previously unknown facts concerning fat storage and energy utilization by the body. Recent studies have found that higher levels of circulating Human Growth Hormone (HGH) are associated with less body fat to better lean tissue stored fat ratio. Additionally, naturally elevating the levels of HGH led to a significant decrease in fat storage and greater feelings of energy and vigor. HGH isa hormone that is widely known for its powerful anabolic (muscle building) effects as well as its lipotropic (breakdown and utilization of body fat) effects.
The overall result of these effects is an increase in lean tissue mass and a decrease in body fat. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is produced, stored and secreted by the pituitary gland located at the base of the brain. As you advance in age, HGH is able to continue to be made and stored by the brain, however, it's level of secretion (release into the bloodstream) falls way off. This lack of circulating HGH is the factor that scientists now believe is responsible for the tendency of older individuals to have increased difficulty losing body fat. GABA signals the pituitary to naturally release HGH. Studies have shown that 90 minutes following GABA supplementation, HGH levels increase over five times the previous levels
Gaba's most startling effect...
is its body fat loss and lean tissue gain...
|Are there any negative side effects to In Shape Dream Shape - Pure Gaba?
There are no negative side effects possible with the use of GABA, however, some beginning users report mild tingling about the face and neck as well as brief but noticeable change, in heart rate or breathing patterns (a flush feeling).
These effects are harmless and normally disappear within minutes.Are all Gaba products similiar?
Unfortunately, no. When considering the merits of GABA products, two important properties should be recognized. First, many GABA powders are not 100% pure. In fact, they may be ""cut"" as much as 9-1 with simple corn starch. For maximum results be sure you take a ""pure"" GABA product.When should Dream Shape be taken?
HGH is released within two hours of falling asleep so if GABA is being used for fat loss it recommended to be taken on an empty stomach, immediately before bed. If GABA is being used for pain or any of it's other positive benefits it may be taken anytime throughout the day or night.
|Products frequently used with this product:
Trigger Factors - Slimbuterol
Trigger Factors - Bug Juice
Do we use In Shape Dream Shape - Pure Gaba? YES! I use this product along with Slimbuterol to keep my weight under control while being able to enjoy the foods that I like. I must admit that I have a weakness for good food, and the combination of these two products have helped me continue to eat what I want and how I want. I do recommend a balanced diet along with regular exercise for an increased positive effect.
In Shape Dream Shape - Pure Gaba Caps
Serving size 3 Capsules (2g)
|Amount Per Serving|
|Gamma Amino Butryric Acid||2g*|
Gamma Amino Butryric Acid (GABA)
Take 3 capsules with a beverage. Drink before bedtime as a dietary supplement.
Gamma Amino Butryric Acid (GABA) is safe, effective substance used to promote fat loss and lean muscle tissue gain through increasing the body's natural secretion of hormones. An ideal choice for athletes seeking lean definition and shaping.
*daily value not established.
`Keep out of reach of children
`Protect from heat, light and moisture
`Store at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
`Do not purchase if seal is broken
It is common for some users to experience initial nervousness, tremors, mild tingling or increased heart rate after taking. This reaction fades quickly.
1. Involvement of growth hormone-releasing factor in growth hormone secretion induced by gamma-aminobutyric acid in conscious rats.
Murakami Y, 1985 Endocrinology 117(2), 787-789 (1985)
2. Evidence for a GABAergic control of the exercise-induced rise in GH in man.
Steardo L, Iovino M, Monteleone P, Agrusta M, Orio F Eur J Clin Pharmacol 28 (5): 607-609 (1985)
3. Growth hormone secretion of the neonatal rat pituitaries is stimulated by gamma-aminobutyric acid in vitro.
Acs Z, Makara GB, Stark E Life Sci 34 (16): 1505-1511 (Apr 1984)
4. Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), a modulator of anterior pituitary hormone secretion by hypothalamic and pituitary action.
McCann SM, Vijayan E, Negro-Vilar A, Mizunuma H, Mangat H Psychoneuroendocrinology 9 (2): 97-106 (1984)
5. Effect of gamma-aminobutyric acid on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man: influence of pimozide and domperidone.V Cavagnini F, Benetti G, Invitti C, Ramella G, Pinto M, Lazza M, Dubini A, Marelli A, Muller EE J Clin Endocrinol Metab 51 (4): 789-792 (Oct 1980)
6. Effects of some gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)-ergic drugs on the dopaminergic control of human growth hormone secretion.
Koulu M, Lammintausta R, Dahlstrom S J Clin Endocrinol Metab 51 (1): 124-129 (Jul 1980)
7. Effect of acute and repeated administration of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man.
Cavagnini F, Invitti C, Pinto M, Maraschini C, Di Landro A, Dubini A, Marelli A Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 93 (2): 149-154 (Feb 1980)
""A single oral dose of 5 g gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) was given to 19 subjects and serial venous blood samples were obtained before and 3 h after drug administration. A placebo was administered to 18 subjects who served as controls. GABA caused a significant elevation of plasma growth hormone levels (P less than 0.001), but did not consistently alter plasma prolactin concentration since only 5 out of 15 subjects showed an increase of the hormone. Eight additional subjects were submitted to an insulin tolerance test before and after per os administration of 18 g GABA daily for 4 days. Protracted GABA treatment significantly blunted the response of growth hormone and enhanced that of prolactin to insulin hypoglycaemia (P less than 0.01). These results indicate that pharmacological doses of GABA affect growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man. The precise nature of GABA's effects as well as its mechanism of action remains to be clarified.""
8. Growth hormone release by gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and gamma-amino-beta-hydroxybutyric acid (GABOB) in the rat.
Abe H, Kato Y, Chihara K, Ohgo S, Iwasaki YEndocrinol Jpn 24 (2): 229-231 (Apr 1977)
9. Regulation of growth hormone secretion
Kato Y, Chihara K, Daigo S, Iwasaki Y, Abe H Horumon To Rinsho 25 (2): 131-141 (Feb 1977)
10. Pharmacological evidence for a dual GABAergic regulation of growth hormone release in humans.
Steardo L, Iovino M, Monteleone P, Agrusta M, Orio F Life Sci 39 (11): 979-985 (Sep 1986)
11. Involvement of alpha-adrenergic and GABAergic mechanisms in growth hormone secretion induced by central somatostatin in rats.
Murakami Y, Kato Y, Koshiyama H, Inoue T, Ishikawa Y, Imura H Brain Res 407 (2): 405-408 (Mar 1987)
12. Evidence for a sex difference in the basal growth hormone response to GABAergic stimulation in humans.
Monteleone P, Maj M, Iovino M, Steardo L Acta Endocrinol (Copenh) 119 (3): 353-357 (Nov 1988)
13. Role of hypothalamic factors (growth-hormone-releasing hormone and gamma-aminobutyric acid) in the regulation of growth hormone secretion in the neonatal and adult rat.
Acs Z, Lonart G, Makara GB Neuroendocrinology 52 (2): 156-160 (Aug 1990)
14. Possible mediation of GABA induced growth hormone secretion by increased calcium-flux in neonatal pituitaries.
Acs Z, Zsom L, Makara GB Life Sci 50 (4): 273-279 (1992)
15. Potent agonists of growth hormone-releasing hormone. II.
Zarandi M, Serfozo P, Zsigo J, Deutch AH, Janaky T, Olsen DB, Bajusz S, Schally AV Pept Res 5 (4): 190-193 (Jul 1992)
16. New Gaba-containing analogues of human growth hormone-releasing hormone (1-30)-amide: I.
Synthesis and in vitro biological activity. Mezo I, Kovacs M, Szoke B, Szabo EZ, Horvath J, Makara GB, Rappay G, Tamas J, Teplan I J Endocrinol Invest 16 (10): 793-798 (Nov 1993)
17. Neuroendocrine regulation of growth hormone secretion in sheep. VII.
Effects of GABA. Spencer GS, Berry CJ, Bass JJ Regul Pept 52 (3): 181-186 (Aug 1994)
18. Growth hormone secretion and activation of cyclic AMP by growth hormone releasing hormone and gamma-aminobutyric acid in the neonatal rat pituitary.
Mergl Z, Acs Z, Makara GB Life Sci 56 (8): 579-585 (1995)
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ** Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.